Just popping on real quick today to announce the winners for my 6th blogiversary giveaway last week, and to let y’all know that the Silmaril Award WINNER presentation ceremonies are going on this week and next week! (Details below!)
The winner of the paperback copies of Dealing with Dragons and Searching for Dragons iiiis . . .
And the four random swag pack winners are . . .
- Abigail Harder!
- Janice Verhoog!
Congrats to all the winners! I’ll be in touch with you shortly through email to get your mailing info. 🙂
THANK YOU so much to everyone who entered and celebrated my blogiversary with me! I wish I could give ALL of you something! *schemes for more giveaways in the future*
Silmaril Awards Presentation Schedule
Yes indeed, the nominations were brought in, the votes were tallied, and only one victor in each category has been chosen in this year’s Silmaril Awards — ten winners in all.
Check out the awards ceremonies linked below, presented by various bloggers and Middle-earth characters, to the most esteemed fantasy characters in 10 categories!
Presentations run September 16 – 27, one per weekday. I’ll update the links as they arrive!
And be sure to come back here on the 25th for my award ceremony for the winner of the Most Silver Tongue Silmaril!
- 16th: Jenelle Schmidt: Wisest Counselor
- 17th: Jennette Mbewe: Most Epic Heroine
- 18th: Kyle Robert Shultz: Most Magnificent Dragon
- 19th: Madeline J. Rose: Most Mischievous Imp
- 20th: Tracey Dyck: Strangest Character
- 23rd: Christine Smith: Least Competent Henchman
- 24th: Zachary Totah: Most Nefarious Villain
- 25th: Deborah O’Carroll (that’s me!): Most Silver Tongue
- 26th: E. E. Rawls: Most Faithful Friend
- 27th: DJ Edwardson: Most Epic Hero
Which category are you most excited to find out the winner? Who are you rooting for? I hope everyone’s been enjoying the 2019 Silmaril Awards!