(Warning: This post
is being was written late at night. I am not responsible for the shenanigans my sleep-deprived brain gets up to. Thou art warned.)
I was tagged! By Raychel Rose for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, and by Madeline J. Rose
(wait… ALL OF THE ROSES. :O Are you two related…? *eyes suspiciously* I’m waaatching you…) for the Infinity Award. Thanks so much to both of you!! ❤
I’m doing a double tag post
ketchup catch up in a single post, because a) I am lazy, b) I’ve been blogging too much, and c) let’s be honest, “Loyal Dragons to Infinity and Beyond!!!!!” is a fabulous title (even without all the exclamation points). Can we agree on that? Yay!
Okay! So tags. Right. Onward!
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
- Announce your win with a post, [check] and link to whomever presented your award. [*drrrumroll* Raychel Rose]
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. [Um. I’ll see what I can do. Ahem.]
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Display the award certificate on your website. [See my newly-updated Badges page with other awards and aaaall the NaNo participant badges. Yesss.]
7 interesting (?) things about this dragonish blogger
- I love Toothless and he is possibly my favorite dragon ever.
- I do not love Smaug because he is evil but at least he is clever. (BOOK Smaug! We do not speak of movie-Smaug. Ahem.)
- Some of my favorite dragonish books are proooobably the Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede, specifically Searching for Dragons BECAUSE MENDANBAR! Ahem. Kazul is cool too.
- I own a little golden dragon figurine which is glued to a turquoise rock. It once fell off so I re-glued it on.
Yes you needed to know that. I would take a picture but I am lazy.
- Sorry, scratch number 3, I just remembered how much I love The Reluctant Dragon by Kenneth Grahame. ❤
- Also the dragon stories by E. Nesbit. I LOVE THEMMM. (I still love the Enchanted Forest books though! I just remembered… other… dragony books. Dragony. Dragony is a wonderful word.)
- I have not read Eragon.
OH WAIT THOSE WERE ALL FACTS ABOUT ME ABOUT DRAGONS.
See what I did there.
I verily awardeth you this veritable Dragon’s Loyalty Award if thou lovest dragons! (I’m looking at YOU, Lauri and Sarah and Cait. 😉 And YOU. Yes, you, in the dragon t-shirt.) You can dragon-theme it if you want. *shrug* But obviously nobody has to do it. XD
Which is… apparently?… different than the Infinity Dreams Award…? Not sure.
This one has
*dons monocle* Proceed.
Who is your best blogging friend?
Can I not answer this. Pleeeeease? *makes adorable puppy eyes* I don’t like the saying “best friend” because it shows others that THEY are not. Which is not fair to ANYBODY. And makes them sad.
Or is that just me. And this question sound suspiciously like that. HOWEVER. If a) you’re reading this and therefore (apparently?) read my blog, or b) if I comment on your blog aggressively obsessively, or c) both… then you may rightly assume you are one of my bestest blogging buddies. GROUP HUG, C’MERE. ❤
What is the best book cover you’ve ever seen?
SO MANY. Umm… Five Enchanted Roses or The Captive Maiden? POSSIBLY. I’m not sure. Let’s just say I’m partial to the color blue and girls in gorgeous dresses.
What’s your favorite slang word?
Y’all. Does that count? It’s super useful (and not only to alert people to the
extinguishing excruciating distinguishing fact that I am… wait for it… a TEXAN). For instance, if you don’t say “y’all” to address a general group, you probably say “guys”, or “people”. Example: “Hey, guys!” “Hey, people!” This can be problem if a) there is a girl present (or, more likely, if there is not actually a guy in the group. Which happens a lot), or b) if not all those addressed happen to be people. What if they are aliens? Elves? Dragons (me, me! …Oh, right. That tag’s over… *sad face*). Cats. Noodles. Or other serendipitous sentient or not beings/creatures/items. THEY MIGHT TAKE OFFENSE. And we wouldn’t want that. Especially if they had sharp claws. Hence, y’all = solves every problem ever.
If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
DRAGON. GRIFFIN. Oh right, I already have those… Okay, a puffin AND an otter. Naturally. Because they are the most adorable things EVER. (I also want a hummingbird to ride on. *makes even more adorable puppy eyes* PLEEEEEASE?)
(Especially if they come with BOOKS…!)
(Wait a minute. Roses AGAIN. That’s it — it’s a PLOT.)
(And we all know that plots are needed to have books. SEE ABOVE!)
(Wait. I’m going in circles. This is getting confusing.)
Scariest roller coaster/ride you’ve ever been on?
Haven’t. (Unless you count the above question.) Nor do I intend to. Duuuh. I’m not CRAZY. O_O (Heh… heh heh… Oh, right, you caught that, did you? *sidles subtly sideways and slips self in serious
siding hiding place*)
Favorite Disney movie?
Ow! How do I decide? (Was Prince of Persia Disney?? *is too lazy to check*) …Okay, Tangled.
Book you want made into a movie?
Illusionarium! (See my Illusionarium Fangirling Babbles post from earlier this week…) It would make the positively coolest movie EVAR.
Also one of the scariest.
Favorite piece of jewelry?
The One Ring. My Celtic-cross necklace. ❤ ‘Tis my fave.
Savory or Sweet snacks? Which ones?
ALL OF THE SWEET THINGS. I’m good with chocolate. And cookies. With chocolate chips in them.
And mushrooms. (Why did I say mushrooms. I hate mushrooms. Unless they are from the Mushroom Planet books. Umm… CHOCOLATE MUSHROOMS.)
All time favorite movie?
The Avengers/The Return of the King/How to Train Your Dragon/Prince of Persia. IT’S TOTALLY ONE MOVIE I SWEAR. (Actually that would be the coolest thing ever. *brainstorms* *finds thing on pinterest*)
P.S. AND NOW WE KNOW HOW CRAZY DEBORAH O’CARROLL IS WHEN SHE IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BLOG LATE AT NIGHT. ISN’T IT EXCITING, FOLKS.
Audience: *round of applause mixed with horrified stares*
Me: *giggles hysterically*
Me: *quickly erases your memories*
P.P.S. You are tagged if you want. ^_^