O Frabjous Day! I was tagged by Candice Williams @ O Ye Scribes for the Infinity Dreams Blog Award! Thanks muchly, Candice! 🙂
- Thank the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Eleven Facts About Mwah [I know, it’s French and I’m misspelling it. Boohoo]
(Oh dear. Prepare to learn all about this odd humanoid behind-the-blog…)
1. I’m an INFP. I recently saw somewhere the Meyers-Briggs personality types assigned to fairytale archetypes. Which makes me the Princess, the “dreamy, naive, and idealistic girl wandering the woods singing”. Oh dear… (Also, I only remember which letters I am by turning it into an acronym for It’s Never Fully Perfect.)
2. I am an introvert. I would rather sit in my room with the doors closed and read or write than go anywhere. I enjoy being with people but am exhausted and burnt out after the fact, which means that if I do go somewhere, even if it’s just a writing meeting, I consider that the primary focus of my day because I know I won’t get anything done afterward…
3. I am a perfectionist. Which can be useful, but mostly it’s really bad. You don’t even want to know how many times I edit, preview, tweak, preview, adjust, preview, polish, preview… etc. my blog posts…
4. I’m also a chronic procrastinator. Yes, this is a lethal combination with #3…
5. I have FOMO (yes this is a thing, which means Fear Of Missing Out) and an inability-to-say-no. I want to do aaaall the things and not miss out, plus I can’t turn people down. Which when coupled with #2, #3, and #4, means I am constantly over-committed and stressed and behind… But it also means that I have my fingers in all of the pies whenever possible, which can be fairly awesome, when I can keep up.
6. I should be reading the lovely books I’m supposed to review instead of blogging right now. (Case in point. BUT LOVELY BOOOOOKS. <3)
7. I want to start a book blog for sporadically reviewing random books. This is something I must do. Yes. And it will be fabulous, surely.
8. My favorite foods are Fettuccine Alfredo, strawberries, apricots, chocolate (totally a food), and anything that tastes like mint or orange-flavor, and my favorite snack is cream-cheese on crackers. (I have no idea, they are just amazing.)
9. I am very excited about the first look at the Sherlock Christmas Special episode! I HAVE NO CLUE (haha see what I did there) WHAT IS GOING ON OR WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE COSTUMES/TIME PERIOD BUT I REALLY DON’T CARE BECAUSE I’M JUST SUPER EXCITED. Why is December so far awayyy? And why is 2017 even farther??
10. My favorite funny things to watch on youtube are Blimey Cow and HISHE (How It Should Have Ended), both of which I discovered recently. I don’t always agree of course, but it’s still funny. [Warning: both are at times extremely hilarious and always extremely addicting and therefore time-consuming!]
11. I’ve recently gotten into listening to Christian pop/rock on the radio. I don’t enjoy all the songs but there are a surprising amount that I’m starting to like a lot!
1. Would you rather grow a garden or raise a puppy?
I honestly don’t know… I have a cat, which mayyy be similar to the latter? So maybe? But I’d also be paranoid of doing either wrong, so a garden if I failed it would just be… dead. Which, dead plants are a better option. But gardening can be enjoyable, at times. I JUST DON’T KNOW! O_O
2. What’s the last book you read that had the word the in the title?
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Which was a reread… *realizes I haven’t finished reading a book since June 24th and freaks out slightly*
3. If you could create a theme park, what would the theme be?
Interesting question! I actually have no idea… Maybe Middle-earth themed? Or else book-themed (but maybe libraries count…?). It’s kind of a toss-up. But both would be kind of awesome.
1. If you could have any superpower/ability, what would you choose? (My cruelty knows no bounds. ;))
2. Would you mind sharing a snippet of your latest work-in-progress? Do so! (Alternately, tell us a little about what it’s about?)
3. What’s the best book you read recently and why did you like it?
Ashley @ [insert-title-here] // Aspen @ Texas Rebel Girl // C.B. @ The World of the Writer // Sarah @ Lights and Shadows // Abi @ Rambling Writer // Lisa @ God’s Daughter 4 Ever