Happy 8-year blogiversary to my li’l ol’ blog!
Eight years seems so long ago and yet at the same time it feels like I’ve been blogging even longer . . . just not much recently. XD Still, 350 posts (351 now!) isn’t bad.
Anyway, I had plans to do something fun/exciting for this but haven’t really had the time, sooo this is just a quick post so it won’t go unmarked. 😛
For fun, here are some random search terms that have led to my site and some answers to them!
- howl’s moving castle head cold — I’m proud of whoever searched this and pleased it brought you here. XD
- forgive yourself thunderstorm — Yes, please do, thunderstorm.
- good words for watsup — Um. Maybe how’s it going? Or, I don’t know, maybe … what’s up?
- many happy returns tolkien — Yes indeed. But only on January 3rd.
- dastan and tamina fanfiction — I don’t have any but I ADORE Prince of Persia, so.
- Various searches for Marvel characters (mostly Loki or Hawkeye) and/or fanfiction, doubtless leading to random Marvel dreams I wrote down and posted here in the past, before it was cool probably. *awkward laughter*
- Some questions about different Melanie Dickerson books and characters. O_O
- Various searches for Ren: The Girl with the Mark and whether there will be sequels. (*SOBS* Sadly, no. T_T The original show is so good, though! Despite the cliffhanger.)
- diana wynne jones where to start — Start with Howl’s Moving Castle! I have spoken.
- pictures of perfectionism — Oh dear. I … I … feel called out. *nervous laugh*
- types of mentor in fantasy movies — Well, not just in movies but definitely some mentors in this post …
- power of three word count diana wynne jones — Now I want to know the answer to this too. Well, a random page in my copy of Power of Three has 241 words on it, and at 328 pages, that averages to 79,048 words. Give or take. Probably take, since chapter beginnings/endings have fewer words …
- the owl of kedrans wood — Who was searching my book’s title? O_O Sorry to disappoint but it’s not published at this point. *more awkward laughter* At least I’m over half done writing the third book in the series??
- diana wynne jones quotes — Ooh, try this post! Great DWJ quotes there.
- amazon — … Well then. That’s awkward.
- sherlock holmes consulting detective checklist form — I find myself fascinated by this search and how in the world it could have led here. XD
So there is your dose of humor/randomness for the day.
Happy 8th birthday, Road of a Writer. *blows out virtual candles*
And thanks, dear readers, for coming along with me so far!
Have a nice Thursday. Cheers. ❤