11 Tag (Infinity Dreams Award)
I was tagged by Candice @ O Ye Scribes for this tag quite awhile ago, and the questions look like a bunch of fun! Thanks, Candice! ^_^
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
1. What is the last song you listened to?
Into the Open Air from the Brave soundtrack by Patrick Doyle.
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
Lemon pie or chocolate cake or cupcakes.
3. Do you believe in reading more than one book at a time?
Yes and no. Sometimes I get into a stretch where I am in too many books at once, so I get stressed out and vow to only read one book at a time. Other times I try to read one book at a time but get excited about a bunch of other books which I then HAVE to start! It really depends on my mood. I like both ways at different times.
4. How many books do you plan to read this year?
As many as I can. 😛 (Okay, at least 75, I hope.)
5. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter because I don’t have a Facebook. 😉 (But actually GOODREADS. Goodreads is better than either! <3)
6. Avocados or kale?
Avocados. I don’t like kale. 😛
7. Where you do like to read?
In my comfy chair in my room, on my bed, or occasionally outside or in the car.
8. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Interacting with commenters! Also the moment when I have a post all finished and looking nice and post it. 🙂
9. Who is your favorite historical figure?
Harumph. Um. I’m just going to say Tolkien and move on… >.>
10. What is the best way to deal with writer’s block?
Take a break from writing, or else figure out why you’re stuck and what needs to happen next.
11. Favorite thing about spring?
The world slowly greening and coming out of its long, cold winter sleep.