1. If you were tossed into a fictional world, which genre would you want it to be? (In other words, which would you have the best chance at surviving?)
I wouldn’t necessarily have the best chance of surviving, but I’d definitely pick fantasy. Not going to even try saying anything otherwise. (Of course, odds don’t look good for survival in a dystopian or sci-fi place, so fantasy is better than that…)
2. After arriving in that world, what would you do first?
Quickly make friends with the most powerful (good) person or creature I could find so that they would keep me safe, and then proceed to explore. Or possibly sit in a castle library and read. Either/or.
3. You have an adventure in that other world and now have the choice of whether to stay there with the friends you’ve made or to return home to your family and former life. What do you decide?
*shifty eyes* That entirely depends on circumstances. But I’d probably just make sure to get the best of both worlds (literally) and have a magical door like Howl does so I can live both places. 😀 (Let me live in my delusions…)
4. Changing the subject: what’s your favorite Christmas song?
Ring Christmas Bells/Carol of the Bells.
5. Your favorite Christmas movie?
Muppet Christmas Carol.
6. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower(s) and code name be?
My superpower would be the ability to transfer thoughts/words/scenes perfectly directly onto paper (or computer) and my code name would be the Page Dreamer.
…What, you never heard of someone wanting to have a writer superpower? *cough*
7. Also, who would your arch-nemesis be? (Name, powers, etc.)
The Great Horrifically Humongous Procrastination of Doom and Despair and Apocalypse.
. . . I think his powers are pretty obvious. >.>
O, Arch-nemesis of mine, ye shall rue the day you ever– ! Um. I’m not sure what you shall rue the day of. I’ll figure it out later… Ahem.
8. What villain would you most want to show up on your doorstep (if one had to show up there)? How would you react to said villain?
ACK. What even, Sarah?? Erm. I’m just going to say Loki and hope that he’d be more amused than deadly at that moment in time. *nods* And I would probably react with wide eyes and quickly slam the door and lock it, or else very very politely ask him in to tea and try not to offend him.
9. What good guy (from one of your favorite books/series) would you least want to show up on your doorstep? Again, how would you react to him/her?
This one is the. hardest. A good guy from a favorite book that I don’t want to meet…? Hum. I’ve literally got nothing. Zilch. I’m going to have to sidle casually on to the next question and pretend I had an answer. *sidles casually on* >.>
10. How long did it take you to answer these questions?
Longer than I would care to admit. XD I didn’t time it. I should’ve… Then I could have knowingly cackled while refusing to tell the number… (I think these villainous questions are getting to my brain. O_O *is alarmed* Thanks a lot, Sarah. ;))